We’ll begin by enjoying a relaxed buffet lunch with you, before moving on to the important (but brief) business of our Annual General Meeting.
That will be followed by a short interactive quiz.
As usual, we will make time to chat as a group and to meet you all one-to-one, so you can share any private issues you might want to discuss with us. You are welcome to come along just for the lunch and a chat, or to stay on for the meeting afterwards. We also welcome anyone who just wants to come for the meal and a chat!
- Date: Tuesday 28th November
- Venue: The King’s Centre, Park Road, Halifax HX1 2TS – the King’s Centre is an accessible venue, with a shallow entry ramp, accessible toilets and we will be on the ground floor throughout. See picture below.
Doors open at 12:00 noon: Buffet – chance to chat, with our trustees and workers.
- Travel Expenses: These are available for any Calderdale residents with a disability who use public transport to visit the meeting (train, bus, taxi). Simply bring your travel receipt with you and we will reimburse you at the meeting (including homeward fare). Car drivers can claim 45p per mile (within Calderdale). Ask at the registration desk when you arrive.
- Refreshments: A free buffet lunch will be available before the meeting, including hot and cold drinks.
- Booking: There’s no need to book a place – simply turn up on the day.