Here are the details of all HSB’s group sessions for the coming week:
- Monday 27th February – 12.30pm –14.30pm Brighouse Group – friendly gathering of people with sight loss, friends and family for social chat, information, and games.
- Tuesday 28th February 2023 11.00am -12.00 noon – Zoom Group Different activities each week – Tech information, Guest Speakers, quizzes, information chats and workshops.
- Wednesday 1st March 2023 11am – 12.00 noon – Via Zoom Synapptic Users Group – Share experiences at this mobile phone and tablet user self help group.
- Wednesday 1st March 2023 – 2.15pm – 3.45pm at the Maurice Jagger Centre – A friendly gathering of people with sight loss, friends and family for a social chat information and games.
- To celebrate World Book Day – Luke and Jane will be at the group to discuss how to access audio books on a variety of devices and answer any questions.
- Thursday 2nd March 2023 11.30am – 12.30pm Fun & Games via Zoom – with quizzes and games. Bring your own cuppa!
- Friday 3rd March 2023 10am – 10.25am Chairobics via Zoom – 25-minute gentle seated exercise session for all ages and abilities. keep yourself fit for fun.
To join, one of their zoom sessions you can use one of these options:
On a computer or smartphone, click this link https://zoom.us/j/9683947679 or
On any phone, dial 0131 460 1196, then enter the meeting ID 968 394 7679, then press #. If asked for a participant ID just press # again and you’re in! or
Save the one tap mobile below exactly as shown onto your smartphone and use it to dial in each time to join our Zoom sessions on the phone 01314601196, 9683947679#
Join Zoom sessions by clicking here