Over the summer Together Housing will be visiting some of our neighbourhoods so residents can find out more about their services. At the Together Housing trailer you can speak to their Neighbourhoods, Repairs, and Welfare Benefits teams!
These events will give you the chance to ask questions about the services they provide. On the day you’ll be able to find them at the Together trailer. Here you can speak to staff from Welfare Benefits, Repairs, Neighbourhoods and Environmental Services. They will also have free items to give away like pens and keyrings!
Why should you come along?
- Perhaps you have been approached by a Claim Handler or Solicitor wanting to talk to you about cases of disrepair to your home and advising you to take out a claim. These cases are not always what they seem and our colleagues in our Repairs team will be able to talk you through our repairs process, how to use our new online booking system and discuss your current repair issue with you.
- Or maybe you are worried about the cost of living increasing. Our Welfare Benefits Advisors can help with a wide range of benefits issues. They can advise you about benefits to live on and help pay your rent as well as extra benefits if you have a disability or are older.
- We will be offering guidance that may help you if you’re struggling with rising energy bills.
When is the Together Trailer in Calderdale?
- Mixenden – Tuesday 9th August, 10am – 2pm – Stanngingley Road, HX2 8RJ
- Pellon – Thursday 11th August, 10am – 2pm – Corner of Rye Lane and Ashville Gardens, HX2 0QB
- Ovenden – Tuesday 16th August, 10am – 2pm – Grove Park, HX3 5RG
- Rastrick – Thursday 18th August, 10am – 2pm – Malham Avenue, HD6 3HY