Dealing with money related matters can be off-putting, but there is lots of support for you on Calderdale Council’s website.
Below is a list of the sections of information that are available to help everyone, with lots of information on local services. Front line workers can also find the support their client needs, even if the client has no online access.
You will also find contact information to make client referrals.
- Money, debt and benefits advice
- Electricity, gas and water bills
- Children, young people and families
- Health and well-being
- Employment skills and business support
- Paying your rent
- Paying your Council Tax
- Tackling poverty in Calderdale
For all of the above, please visit Calderdale’s website
The Government has also set up a website to help with the cost of living.