A new West-Yorkshire based group is offering support to people with ADHD and their families and friends. They are also running a Calderdale group, which meets monthly in Brighouse.
The West Yorkshire ADHD Group has it’s own website – wyadhd.co.uk – which if full of information, support and advice. The group offers support in a number of ways, including:
- Online support via their Facebook page
- Face to face and Zoom peer support meetings
- Children’s weekend and holiday activities
- Assistance getting your child the right support in school
- Help applying for DLA, PIP and Carer’s Allowance
The Calderdale group meets at the Salvation Army, 33 King St, Brighouse HD6 1NX. Dates in 2022 include Wednesdays 1 June, 6 July, 3 August, 7 September and 5 October. Meetings run from 18.30 to 20.15.