Below you’ll find the latest newsletter from Halifax Society for the Blind, downloadable in three formats.
Here’s their intro, which gives you a good idea of what’s inside:
We hope this newsletter finds you well. It seems like there’s lots of water under the bridge since our last edition. Perhaps that’s how things seem in the present circumstances, which we are all working through. In this edition of Look Out! you’ll be able to read about: –
- News about the services we are offering at the moment.
- Updated tips on keeping yourself and others safe during the pandemic.
- An introduction from our new Activities Coordinator, Tina Twibill, and an updated programme of face-to-face and Zoom events.
- Our very successful Christmas activities.
- Angie Matthewsí leaving party.
- Great news about our AVIATORS Project.
- A member’s general meeting in February, to change HSB’s legal status.
- An update on our distribution of Amazon Alexas to members.
- Calderdale Eye and your new audio magazine and how to take part.
Other updates including new guest speakers, our work in hospitals, and how we did with fundraising at Tesco.
Download the full newsletter here:
Look Out! Winter Jan 22 Final (Word Version)
Look Out! Winter Jan 22 FINAL (txt Version)