The online lifestyle magazine, Disability Horizons, has put together this handy guide to getting fitter and healthier.
A new year often brings with it a desire to get fit and healthy. But grand plans can fall flat if you overstretch yourself. Here, we share a range of tips and advice, along with gadgets, to help you kick start your fitness goals – and stick to them throughout 2022.
Also, check out our series of 6 exercise videos with Wheely Good Fitness, and be inspired by these other wellbeing articles.
- 8 online exercise classes you can take part in from home
- Inclusive sports and how you can get involved
- Fitness tips from a parathlete to help you get started
- 5 ways to achieve your new fitness and health goals
- Try adapted dance as a way to keep fit – including a video tutorial
- Why you should consider Zumba as an inclusive sport to try
And don’t forget your diet – it is as important as exercise.