If you are 16 or over, female or male and have experienced any form of Domestic Abuse, Calderdale Staying Safe are available to help you. They have diverse, experienced and skilled staff, female and male that can assist you and where necessary signpost you to the appropriate organisations.
IF YOU ARE AFFECTED BY DOMESTIC ABUSE THEIR SKILLED WORKERS CAN OFFER YOU:
• Practical and emotional support to help you recover from the impact of living with domestic abuse.
• Help to explore your options and make the right choices for you and your children.
• Information on a range of topics e.g. housing, benefits, immigration, health and honour based violence and forced marriage.
• Support to access other agencies that can help.
• Legal and court support with help to understand the court process.
• Safety advice.
• Help with civil protection orders
Calderdale Staying Safe, Women Making Changes and Calderdale Counselling Team
Telephone: 01422 323339