The 2021 AGM of Disability Partnership Calderdale is to be held on Tuesday 23rd November at The Kings Centre, Halifax.
Clark & Partners: A representative from Clark and Partners will be on hand during lunch – they are specialists in mobility and home adaptation products and will be happy to advise on and discuss their many products.
Citizens Advice: we will be welcoming our friends from Citizens Advice Calderdale, Susan and Sarah, who gave us such an excellent and highly entertaining talk about saving energy at our last Open Meeting (Watch video & read more here). They will once again be offering really useful advice on saving money on your heating and also how you can contribute to the fight against global warming by reducing your carbon footprint (and saving money in the process).
2pm onwards – Disability Partnership Calderdale’s AGM: During which official business includes the election of Trustees and the acceptance of the 2020-21 Annual Report. You can download and read our Annual Report here: Download DPC 2020-21 annual report
- Date: Tuesday 23rd November 2021
- Venue: The King’s Centre, Park Road, Halifax HX1 2TS – the King’s Centre is an accessible venue, with a shallow entry ramp, accessible toilets and we will be on the ground floor throughout.
– Doors open at 12:00 noon
– Buffet (including gluten-free options) served 12:00
– Meeting starts 13:00 with Citizens Advice’s presentation
– AGM – due to start at approximately 14:00
- Travel Expenses: These are available for any Calderdale residents with a disability who use public transport to visit the meeting (train, bus, taxi). Simply bring your travel receipt with you and we will reimburse you at the meeting (including homeward fare). Car drivers can claim 45p per mile (within Calderdale). Ask at the registration desk when you arrive.
- Refreshments: A buffet lunch will be available before the meeting, including hot and cold drinks and gluten-free options.