Calderdale Council: Central Heating Grants & More

Calderdale Council’s Home Energy Action Team have numerous grants available to help people heat and insulate their homes.
One key pot of money covers the installation of central heating to be installed in homes which don’t already have central heating and where the owner/occupiers are in receipt of less than £21,000 per year benefits or income.
Calderdale Council prefer people to get in touch over these grants etc via email.
They also have loft insulation grants for owner occupiers and also room in loft grants for the same criteria.
If people private rent they will qualify BUT the landlord will be asked for a small contribution. Housing Associations have their own grant schemes available.
There’s lots more info on Calderdale Council’s website here.