We’re very happy to confirm that we will be holding our first Open Meeting for over 18 months on Tuesday September 28th. We’d love you to join us for this friendly, sociable get together. We’ll be talking about what we’ve been up to over the last couple years, before turning the focus on our members and asking them about their current issues, concerns and priorities.
We will make time to chat as a group, but also meet you all one-to-one, so you can share any private issues you might want to discuss with us.
Hand sanitiser will be available.
- Date: Tuesday 28th September
- Venue: The King’s Centre, Park Road, Halifax HX1 2TS – the King’s Centre is an accessible venue, with a shallow entry ramp, accessible toilets and we will be on the ground floor throughout.
– Doors open at 12:00 noon
– Buffet (including gluten-free options) served 12:30
– Meeting starts 13:00
– Meeting ends 15:00
- Travel Expenses: These are available for any Calderdale residents with a disability who use public transport to visit the meeting (train, bus, taxi). Simply bring your travel receipt with you and we will reimburse you at the meeting (including homeward fare). Car drivers can claim 45p per mile (within Calderdale). Ask at the registration desk when you arrive.
- Refreshments: A buffet lunch will be available before the meeting, including hot and cold drinks and gluten-free options.
- Please confirm your attendance: To help us with our catering, please let us know if you are coming by filling in the short form below. Thank you!