Here’s a summary of the upcoming bus service changes due to Halifax Bus Station redevelopment.
- The bus station will be partially closed from Sunday 05 September, to allow for the construction works to start;
- Public posters / leaflets will be on display at the bus station, on stops in the town centre, some public buildings and on buses from this weekend.
- The updated bus services information is also available on HalifaxBusStationWorks | Metro (wymetro.com).
- There’s more information on the project on our website Halifax Bus Station redevelopment – Combined Authority | Unlocking potential, accelerating growth (westyorks-ca.gov.uk)
- From Sunday 05 September, for at least one week, there will be additional staff at Halifax Bus Station and also around the town centre (Market St and Commercial St) to help redirect customers.