Metro have released details of some changes to bus and rail timetables that took place on Saturday 15 May 2021 and Sunday 16 May 2021. New timetables are now available to view online. Please check before you travel to see if your route is affected.
There are also some changes to bus stops at the Corn Exchange, Leeds. Bus stops K5 and K6 are now permanently suspended and relocated to Duncan Street. Full details can be found here.
Have you tried their easy-to-use online journey planner? Simply enter your journey details and get up-to-date information for your whole journey!
Metro would like to remind customers of the latest travel advice:
- Avoid making unnecessary journeys and combine trips where possible.
- Work from home if you can.
- If you’re travelling, plan ahead, allow extra time for your journeys and avoid the busiest times and routes if possible.
- Follow social distancing guidelines, wear a face covering unless exempt and carry hand sanitiser.
- Avoid sharing cars with people from other households (outside your support bubble) and where it is unavoidable, all travellers should wear a face covering and ensure good ventilation.
- Cycling and walking journeys should be considered if it is possible to do so.