Join Happy Valley Pride for a special panel session looking at mental health from an LGBTQ+ perspective on the 2nd December from 7 – 8.15 pm on Facebook. As we approach the festive period, find more about how to improve your resiliency, how to stay connected and engaged and how mental health connects with fitness, nutrition and general wellbeing. Hear from a range of experts and champions. Share your experiences and stories. Stay connected and be part of the conversation.
The panel will include:
- Host, Kate Odonnell, trans performer, activist and patron of Happy Valley Pride.
- Carl Harrison of CAMP FIT, yoga teacher, choreographer and performer.
- Lydia Pignataro of Barnardo’s Positive Identities.
- Occupational Health Therapist Sally Mccabe of South West Yorkshire Partnership Foundation Trust.
- Sarah from Sarah Long Mental Health & Wellbeing.
- Malcolm from Malcolm Struthers Hypnotherapy.