Sadly, the COVID-19 crisis is far from over, with Calderdale currently one of the areas causing concern. And so, it’s a great time to remind everyone of the basics, the things we can all do to help:
- Staying 2 metres apart
- Wearing a face covering when we are indoors where we might come into contact with others, such as public transport, taxis, shops, museums and places of worship
- Washing our hands regularly
- Staying away from crowds and avoid close contact with others such as handshakes and hugs
- Don’t visit, or have visitors from, other households
- Isolating for 10 days and get a test if we have symptoms
- Following the advice of the Test and Trace service if we have come into contact with someone with the virus.
We must all continue to work together as a whole community.