Getting PPE If You Care For A Vulnerable Person

Many vulnerable people who rely on carers have had concerns that their Personal Assistants may not have access to the correct PPE. Additionally if the PA is sick, or self-isolating and the person has had to rely on an extended family member or a volunteer to help, they may not have the correct PPE either.
Calderdale Council has PPE available for anyone who provides care for a vulnerable person.
They are sending the information to all registered Personal Assistants, and will also be sending the information to people who receive Direct Payments, but they would like it to be known that if someone needs PPE to provide care, whether an extended family members or a volunteer,  they can request a PPE kit by contacting either Gateway to Care or the Direct Payments Team. They have a driver on standby, ready to deliver the PPE directly to people.

Gateway to Care