Healthy Futures Calderdale have produced a really useful document full of COVID-19 health and wellbeing resources for families
Helping children and young people cope with the information and changes related to the Coronavirus can be a huge challenge. From school closures and social distancing to increased awareness of infection and hygiene, there is a lot for children and families to process.
A new downloadable guide brings together trustworthy information and resources to support you and your family during these difficult times.
The guide is divided into sections:
- Local Health and Wellbeing Support
- Staying well at home and what to do if your child is unwell
- Responding to children and young people’s anxiety about COVID 19
- Bereavement support for children and young people during COVID 19
- Looking after parent and carer wellbeing during COVID 19
- Staying safe online during COVID 19
- Support for children and young people with additional needs
- Things to do while staying at home during COVID 19