How To Report Domestic Abuse Safely


Safeguarding risks such as abuse and neglect may increase during isolation.

If you are:

  • In immediate danger, call 999 and ask for the police. They will continue to respond to emergency calls.
  • In danger and cannot talk on the phone, dial 999 and then press 55. This will transfer your call to the relevant police force who will assist you without you having to speak.

Further advice and support is available online: