Links: Council Info / Government Info / NHS Info / Food Delivery Directory
Please see below a number of links which provide information and advice around support that is available for carers and the people they care for:
1. Carers UK are regularly updating their advice and guidance for carers https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/health/looking-after-your-health/coronavirus-covid-19
2. Carers UK also host an online forum and there is a section specifically on coronavirus https://www.carersuk.org/forum/44 where carers are sharing ideas and concerns – people need to join the forum to post a comment but it is easy to do so
3. Digital Resource for Carers is available free to all carers in Calderdale – the resource includes online guides, online ‘building resilience’ training and the Jointly App (more details here: https://www.carersuk.org/search/jointly-app ) – carers need to create an account to access the resources which you can do visiting carersdigital.org and using the free access code DGTL7421.
4. UK https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus and NHS.UK https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ regularly update advice and guidance for everyone
5. Guidance on shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable is available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-on-shielding-and-protecting-extremely-vulnerable-persons-from-covid-19
Updated guidance on supporting mental health and wellbeing including an easy read version is available here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-for-the-public-on-mental-health-and-wellbeing