Registering for help if you are vulnerable

Calderdale Council are processing requests from people wanting help for their friends or themselves and being unsure how to access this help. If you need help or know someone who needs help, please take the following steps:

1. Register for support from the Council’s volunteering hub

If you are on your own or vulnerable and can’t get support from family and friends, don’t struggle at home. You can request support from the council’s Coronavirus Community Support service. If you are not able to access the internet, you can call 01422 392890 to register for this service.

Here’s an article looking at how the Council are working to identify and contact the most vulnerable people in Calderdale – Read Article

2. Register with the Government

If you/they are very vulnerable, you can also register with the government. (This will be fed through to the local council, so it is important that you also register with them (see above).