CAB Can Help You To Claim Universal Credit

Citizens Advice Calderdale has launched a new service called ‘Help to Claim’ for those who need to apply for Universal Credit in Calderdale. They are working in collaboration with the Citizens Advice Network and more locally with Calderdale Council and Job Centre Plus to support people in submitting their Universal credit application to get their first payment.

  • More information on their Help to Claim page.
  • Or call their dedicated helpline on 0800 144 8444