The next Scope Starting Line Calderdale employability programme starts on Tuesday 19th March.
The programme lasts 7 weeks and will be based at:
Piece Mill, Horton Street, Halifax
You can contact them by phone on 0113 3570333 or customers can apply online at:
Information about Starting Line Programme – Pre-employment Support for Disabled People in Leeds
Our customers gain valuable new skills on our programme and we support them into employment, training or volunteering opportunities of their choice
Starting Line is a pre-employment service aimed at supporting disabled people & people with mental or physical health conditions:
• of working age
• looking for support to access training or employment.
The programme will help customers:
• grow in confidence, assertiveness and independence through group training sessions
• develop interview skills
• find volunteering, training or employment opportunities
• talk about disability in the workplace
• get one-to-one support from a specialist employment adviser