Free clubs for disabled children and their families will be running again in 2019, and bookings are open for the first half of the year!
Clubs are completely free, LOADS of fun, and the whole family is welcome! For lots of info about the clubs visit the Eureka! website, or call on 01422 330069 to book!
You MUST book in advance and places are limited!
2019 clubs are running on;
- Sunday 3 February – Clay play
- Sunday 3 March – Digi art
- Tuesday 16 April – Tie-dye
- Tuesday 23 April – Clay play
- Sunday 19 May – Print making
- Sunday 16 June – Mosaics
- Sunday 14 July – Sculpture
- Tuesday 30 July – Tie-dye