Social Care Feedback Wanted

For the next 12 months Healthwatch Kirklees and Calderdale are focusing on the experience of people using Adult Social Care services.

Tell them about your experience of using Adult Social Care Services in Kirklees and Calderdale?They want to hear from adults or carers who have used adult social care who can talk to them regularly, so they can get a good picture of what it is like to access these services.

If you need things like care assessments, information, home care, supported living, changes made to your home, and other things in social care, they want to hear about your experience.

They won’t ask for more than a short, regular phone call, at a time that’s best for you, or they can contact you by email or arrange a meeting if you prefer.

If you want to get involved, please contact Clare at Healthwatch Kirklees on either 01924 450379, or email