Fancy some quality time this summer with your son or daughter and like the idea of getting fitter at the same time? If it is a ‘YES’ then this might be for you.
The Brooksbank Disability Cycling Hub is just up the road from Brooksbank School in Elland on their Hammerstones bike circuit.
Hammerstones is a safe, off road cycling track. They will even provide helmets and bikes if you pre-book.
Dates when you can book are;
- Monday 11 June, 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Saturday 16 June, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Monday 18 June, 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Monday 25 June, 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Monday 2 July, 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Monday 9 July, 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Saturday 21 July, 12:00pm-1:00pm
Qualified coaches will be on hand for each session at £3.50 or £5 per family (carers are free)
To pre book a bike or bikes and for more information please contact Corinne on 07960 425303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org