The Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) is the UK’s leading charity supporting blind and partially sighted people. They offer practical and emotional support to those that need it, so they can continue living life to the full.
Their wide range of services include:
- A helpline: Call them on 0303 123 9999 from 8am – 8pm weekdays and Saturday from 9am – 1pm.
– You can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Got a question for them? You may find it easier to ask us a question using their contact form.
- Talking Books: Their Talking Books service is absolutely free. Giving you access to over 26,000 titles that you can enjoy to your heart’s content. They also offer a library of magazines and music.
- Children & Young People Service: Information, products and services support blind and partially sighted children and young people, their families and professionals across the UK.