Have you considered reviewing your energy provider? Have you thought about switching your energy provider, but not found the time to do it?
Ofgem and Calderdale Citizen’s Advice give really easy to follow support with Energy Best
Deal and http://www.goenergyshopping.co.uk
Come to one of their drop in sessions in March (see below for dates and venues), and they’ll
help you find your options there and then, using an impartial tool.
You’ll need to bring this information with you :
– The name of your supplier and the tariff you are on
– How much energy you used in the last year
– How you currently pay for your energy
– Your postcode
This information is on your bill and annual statement from your energy supplier – ring us if
you’re not sure how to find it.
If you are on a pre-payment meter, you may not save as much by switching, but it may still
be worth your while coming to the drop in.
If you’re not sure whether the drop in is for you, or want to know more please contact Liz
Broadley on 07852 173723 or email Liz.email@example.com
– Thursday 8 March, 10am-12pm at Northowram and Shelf Children’s Centre Hub
– Monday 12 March 2pm-4pm at Creations Community Children’s Centre, Halifax
– Wednesday 14 March 1pm-3pm at Field Lane Children’s Centre, Rastrick