Disabled Living is a charity which provides impartial information and advice about products, equipment (assistive technology) and services for disabled adults, children, older people, carers and the professionals who support them. They produce a monthly newsletter which is worth subscribing to:
- New Training Course for health and social care professionals
- In the Dock! What is it like to be in court? What are your responsibilities?
- Promove special offer!
- Kidz to Adultz North seminars
- Young Film Makers – Now is your time to shine!
- Supporting Children with Challenging Behaviour
- Sensory Processing Awareness Month – find out more….
- And more…
Read the latest edition of the Disabled Living Newsletter – Link