What is Starting Line?
Starting Line is a brand new employment service which supports disabled people of working age living in Calderdale to find, apply for and keep a job.
This new service is tailored to the individual and each customer is supported by a specialist Employment Advisor to prepare them for work, training or for a statutory work programme plus further understand their career goals and how to achieve them.
The service aims to:
- Grow confidence, assertiveness and independence
- Develop important employability skills
- Support in making life-changing career decisions
- Find training opportunities, paid employment or access to other provision.
What we offer:
- Bespoke employment workshops
- Employment taster sessions
- Valuable work experience
- Interview preparation skills
- Employment and training opportunities.
Please complete their online application form and one of their team will be in touch. The service is open to disabled people who are:
- Of working age
- Living in Calderdale
- Looking for support to access training or employment.
Working in Partnership
Starting Line wants to support organisations to help them engage with more disabled people, if you would like more information please email email@example.com.