The service aims to:
- Grow confidence, assertiveness and independence
- Develop important employability skills
- Support in making life-changing career decisions
- Find training opportunities, paid employment or access to other provision.
What we offer:
- Bespoke employment workshops
- Employment taster sessions
- Valuable work experience
- Interview preparation skills
- Employment and training opportunities.
Please complete their online application form and one of their team will be in touch. The service is open to disabled people who are:
- Of working age
- Living in Calderdale
- Looking for support to access training or employment.
Working in Partnership
Starting Line wants to support organisations to help them engage with more disabled people, if you would like more information please email email@example.com.